Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets

From: Till Harbaum / Lists
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Maemo Port for Nokia Internet Tablets
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 13:43:14 +0100

the photocell ... what a funny idea. To clarify for the others: The n810 can
measure the environmental brightness to adjust its backlighting and the
keyboard illumination.

There are so many strange thinks you could do. With the built-in camera you
could even make "mirror stones". Or stones that somehow react on the average
color currently seen be the camera ...

I am really waiting for the first eye-toy like games for maemo. But that's a
little bit off-topic i think ...

BTW: I just uploaded r1050 to my repository.

Till