Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood on fl-ice

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] st-wood on fl-ice
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:43:11 +0100

Raoul Bourquin <address@hidden> wrote:

>> is it possible to have st-wood sliding on fl-ice when pushed in
>> current Enigma? I thought that setting the el:engine attribute of
>> el:compatibility to "oxyd1" or "oxyd.magnum" would do the trick but it
>> doesn't. st-wood always moves only one space when pushed on fl-ice
>> (even if it could slide over successing fl-ice fields).
>
> No, currently (Enigma 1.01 and svn trunk) it is not possible in all
> gamemodes. There exists an experimental patch, and I hope we get this
> in Enigma 1.1, but nothing is decided yet.

Ah, found it in the meantime, thanks for the hint. I'd really appreciate
if that patch would make it into Enigma soon. IMHO sliding stones offer
great potential for level authors (just think of Atomix-like levels).

Best regards,

Ulf

--
We are still reaching for the sky. In the developed countries people
are coming back down, saying, "It's empty up there."