[Enigma-devel] inaccurate thumbs

From: Clarence Risher
Subject: [Enigma-devel] inaccurate thumbs
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 00:46:56 -0600

I noticed that some of my level thumbs were inaccurate, running latest svn.  I deleted my ~/.enigma/thumbs folder and restarted the game, and watched it re-generate the same inaccurate thumbs.  What might be up with that?  In particular, for the tutorial level pack, I see the first level as having six stones in this layout:
1      2
   56
3      4
but when I play the level I only see this:
1      2

3      4
...  The second level's thumb shows 16 stones along the walls instead of the correct 12.  Meditation 1's thumb shows 4 balls and 4 pits, instead of 2 and 2 that I see when I load the level.  And so on and so forth.  The layouts shown in the inaccurate thumbs seem familiar, as if they are from a previous version or a different level pack.  This is just another problem I am attempting to sort out while working on my new gp2x port, but an inconsequential one compared to the resolution changing problem in my previous email.