Re: [Enigma-devel] Graphics

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Graphics
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 15:07:30 +0100

Is it possible that I might be able to help you guys with your graphics
for Enigma? I'm very familiar with Paint Shop Pro, and I'd enjoy
doing this job very much.
John Reeder Shawn-Connie Reeder

Yes - we definitively need any help we can get.

Details will follow tomorrow.

My first direct answer has been rejected by your spam filter :-(
Please add my address to the accept list.

You can download a quite recent development version of Enigma at

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/enigma-game/Enigma-w32-1.1-r897.zip

I did add new screen resolutions and support for 64x64 images. But nearly all images are missing and currently auto scaled from the 32x32 images :-(

Starting with 1.01 we received a few high resolution replacement images from Jennifer. The sources are 600x600 with downscaled and postprocessed images for the standard Enigma resolutions 32x32, 40x40,48x48,64x64. I can send you samples of Jennifer's work.

As a starting point you can try to design replacement images for items like it-pencil or it-pin. Please note that the perspective of the current it-pin is wrong - we have light from the upper-left!

Awaiting your direct answer.

Greets,

Ronald