Re: [Enigma-devel] SDL_TTF not found with configure

From: ged
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] SDL_TTF not found with configure
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:38:55 +0300

Henry christenson wrote:
When attempting to compile configure reports not being able to find
sdl_ttf it finds all the other SDL stuff but not TTF.

The current version of SDL_ttf is 2.0.9 it is installed this is not a
Debian system please do not ask me if I have the devel packages or ask
me to install them they will not fix this issue.

/usr/local/include/SDL  has the sdl_ttf.h file along with the others
<< this is what you call devel package requirements.

/usr/local/lib has the library for SDL_ttf

Configure still cannot find the file i have checked configure.ac i
even pulled out the test program it is supposed to be running and it
works fine but yet configure still fails to find this issue.

Note that I brought this up before and was told to install devel packages >:(

This is very fustrating does anyone know or does any even attempt to
compile this program on something other then debian and can figure out
why configure is being retarded.

My system is a custom build LFS system if you need more please ask

Thank you and this is not ment to be complaining or anything but a
plee for help to get this wonderfull program working.