Re: [Enigma-devel] SVG images?

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] SVG images?
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:15:21 +0200

Hi.

a few years ago when I was resizing all the original 32x32 graphics for
the then newly added video modes, I toyed with the idea of switching to
SVG.  I discarded the idea though, but not because I deemed the
implementation impossible but because I realized that I lack the skills
to emulate the current Enigma graphics in SVG.  I'm still not sure it
can be done at all -- from my experience it's extremely difficult to
produce vector graphics that don't look cartoonish.  But of course I'd
be happy to be proven wrong. ;-)

Cheers!
Daniel