Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01
Date: Fri, 25 May 2007 00:55:06 +0200

Ronald Lamprecht schrieb:
Ok, I see that now. That's already too late. I added some Log output in
initUserDatapaths and the log shows that MacUpdate1.00 has already been
added in with a value of 1 before getting there. Here's the portion of
the log that shows it. The last three lines are the ones I added to
initUserDatapaths. This run is with V1.00 prefs in place.

Preferences: add new Property "MacUpdate1.00"

this is the unwanted auto update that copies the value 1 from the template.

userPath = ""

MacUpdate1.00 = 1

I have to think of another solution.

Ok - I renamed the property to "_MacUpdate1.00" and excluded properties with leading underscore from the auto property update.

That should solve the problem. The changes are commit with revision 754.

Ronald