Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Mac OS X fixes for 1.01
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 15:59:37 +1200

Ronald Lamprecht wrote, On 24/5/07 10:29 AM:
> Awaiting your reports on the fixes.

Much better, but not yet perfect.

First, some minor English changes in the wording of the dialog:

The default user path has changed from

(instead of "did change from")

And the correct spelling should be "visible".

There is a change that I don't know if it is a bug or something that is
new. When I delete the configuration files and start up version 1.0, it
starts in full screen mode. When I do that in version 1.01 it starts in
640x480 windowed mode. All the modes work ok when I select them. Stsrtup
after saving the correct option does work ok.

Now for bugs:

The only scenario I tried that doesn't work is deleting rm -rf ~/.engma*
and rm -rf ~/Library/Application\ Support/Enigma (i.e., starting from
scratch) and then running the new version.

The result is that I get the dialog asking if I want to migrate
~/.enigma to ~/Library/Application Support/Enigma

When I tell it to go ahead and migrate, that does work ok, with the
options showing both option paths pointing to
  ~/Library/Application Support/Enigma/

 -- sidney