Re: [Enigma-devel] Indie Game Showcase

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Indie Game Showcase
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 11:54:53 +0200

Dear Suzanne,

many thanks for your invitation to Indie Game Developer's Showcase.
As Enigma is in constant development, we want to politely decline your
kind offer for this year, but would like to participate next year instead,
if possible.

Many Regards,
Andreas Lochmann

Suzanne Forest wrote:

ECD Systems is sponsoring an Indie Game Developer’s Showcase and we are looking for entrants to our contest. Lots to gain. Easy to submit. Great prizes. No cost to anyone. We received a great response at the GDC, but we’re looking for more submissions. Demos are acceptable, and not all levels have to be complete to enter.

There are two categories: General Games and Casual Games with a winner in both categories. First prizes are complete work stations. Other prizes are ipods. The website has all of the instructions.

This is ECD’s annual event to showcase new games and new talent. Last year two entrants received publishing deals.

If you are interested in submitting your game, please visit http:// www.indiegameshowcase.com/ or if you would like more information, please feel free to contact me. Submissions will continue for the next few months and then the voting will begin.

Thanks and good luck.
Suzanne

Suzanne Forest
Market Development & Community Relations Manager

Direct: 508.420.6925
Office: 508.420.6950
Cell:     774.238.8489

Fax:     508.420.6957