Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: You can take over 12 bags into inventory

From: Markus Laire
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Bug: You can take over 12 bags into inventory
Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 20:13:32 +0300

On 4/24/07, Dániel Borbély <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm a newbie in enigma-devel but i have some (maybe good) ideas...
1. I think this bag-bug is easily solvable with a code which makes: if the
1st item is a bag(called A), then pick up the bag(called B) to the 1st
place, and move the bag A to the 2nd place and so on...

It seems to work that way currently, except that the code doesn't
check whether the inventory is full.
So the bag-B will be added to 1st place even if that will move another
item to 13th or 14th or 20th place. (See the attached screenshot)

2. Today the bags are usable only once, if u empty them,they will loss...
why not wotks the bag as a sub-dir, and, of course there can be an up-dir
item in it...

What do you mean? I am able to reuse bags currently.

--
Markus Laire