Re: [Enigma-devel] Davide Rognoni Music

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Davide Rognoni Music
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2007 19:06:44 +0200

Hi Davide,

Davide Rognoni wrote:

if you want you can use my free music for your game project:

http://music.rognoni.altervista.org

Can you put a link in your site to my site?

Thank you very much for your contribution!

Your license forbids us to distribute it together with Enigma
(non-commercial is in conflict with gpl). However, there are
plans to add downloaded music in an easier way to Enigma;
when we're ready with programming this, there should be no
problem to add your song to our homepage (or some suitable
server) for download. Please be patient - this project might
need a year or two.

Greets, and thanks again,
Andreas