[Enigma-devel] New Levels

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New Levels
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:22:34 -0500

Hi all,

Over the years I've developed quite a backlog of new levels that I
never actually submitted, usually because they were quite difficult.
However, I can't even guarantee that they are all solvable (I haven't
played through all of them recently, so there might be compatibility
issues), just that they used to be solvable in some version of Enigma.
I think many of them are very interesting, with ideas that have never
been used in Enigma before and may be reasonable to include in the
distribution.

So basically, does anyone want to play through them to see if they're
solvable and/or reasonable?  I also need names for those that I'm
going to submit as I only name levels when I submit them.  They range
in difficulty from reasonably easy (yes, I do make some like that) to
very difficult, though I have at some point completed each of them
(perhaps in an earlier revision).

I have them all in a zip file of ~110 kb of an index file and the
appropriate lua files (most of them were written before we started
using xml), a total of 76 new levels.  Is anyone willing to take on
this challenge, and if so how should I distribute the levelpack?

Good luck,
Jacob Scott