[Enigma-devel] Score file submission by script

From: Ulf Stegemann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Score file submission by script
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 09:44:33 +0100

I'm lazy and oblivious and thus will most likely fail to manually submit
score files on a regular basis. Therefore I wrote a little shell script (find
it attached) for submitting and let cron remember to send the mails.

The script is really quick and dirty, however, it does what it should ... at
least on *NIX like systems. Prerequisites are probably fulfilled by most
gnu/linux, *bsd and possibly mac os systems, only 'mimencode' (for the base64
encoding) may be something to check for.

Ulf

All those who strongly belive in telekenisis, raise my hand.