Re: [Enigma-devel] Homepage redesign

From: Clifford J. Tasner
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Homepage redesign
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 13:58:44 -0700

Please send me the English text and I'll have a look at it.

Taztunes

On Mar 13, 2007, at 1:46 PM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:

Hi,

Daniel Heck wrote:
Nicely done! I especially appreciate the navigation bar to the left, the level of the month featrue and the updated screenshots.

Thanks.

I have a few suggestions for improvements though:
- I don't like the new logo, why didn't you use the old one?

It has been an intermediate solution. I did replace it by Jen's clean logo and upload the new version.

- There are quite a few spelling errors in the new material, for example:
[...]
But then again, I'm not a native speaker either

Does any english native speaker volunteers to review the pages? Please drop a note and we send you the english source for editing.

Ronald