Fw: [Enigma-devel] Homepage redesign

From: Jen
Subject: Fw: [Enigma-devel] Homepage redesign
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:36:24 -0700

The mailing list didn't seem to like my attachment, even though it was less than 12kb. Oh well.

Here it is:
http://enigma.a-trifling-matter.com/nav_enigma_newlogo.gif

Jen

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jen" <address@hidden> To: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>; "enigma-devel" <address@hidden>
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2007 5:25 PM
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Homepage redesign

What does everyone think of this version?  It's quite similar to the old
logo - just a clean, new version of it.

Ronald - the image dimensions on this graphic are exactly the same as what
you currently have on the site, and the background color matches the navbar
background color exactly.  If you do want to use it, you could just change
the file name on this graphic from nav_enigma_newlogo.gif to nav_enigma.gif,
upload it and let it overwrite the current file, and you won't have to
change any coding on the site.

Jen
Jen Robertson
California
address@hidden
Go outside.  The graphics are incredible!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>