Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma "Mods"

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma "Mods"
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2007 13:15:38 +0100

you could search through the enigma-devel-archives at
 http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/enigma-devel/
or through the repository:
 http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/enigma-game/branches/1.0/data/levels/
New levels for Enigma VI will be in subdirectory enigma_vi,
together with the 1.0-levels of VI. Oxyd-clones are more difficult to
find, as they are merged into the others.

For the post-1.0-Enigma-VI-Levels you should take a look at the
corresponding index-file:
http://svn.berlios.de/svnroot/repos/enigma-game/branches/1.0/data/levels/enigma_vi/index.xml
Levels from "Walk the line" downwards are new.

Hope this helps?

Greets,
Andreas

address@hidden wrote:

Is there a central location I can find all "new levels" e.g.
Post-1.00? My e-mail software just broke, and I cant find
any recent e-mails!!

thanks,
Spaceman

All your base are belong to us