[Enigma-devel] HELP!

From: Kari
Subject: [Enigma-devel] HELP!
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 05:50:01 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
Everytime I try to open the game I keep receiving:

Fatal Error that causes the application to quit:

Cannot load application score file:C:\Documents and settings\Compaq_owner\Application Data/Enigma\enigma.score.

Restore both from your backup or remove enigma.score to restart with an empty score file.

I'm unable to find the score file and am not sure how to "empty" it once I do.  Thanks for all of your help!

Kari

Remember to cry when you're happy
and
Smile when you're blue.....