[Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma translation - submit any updates now

From: Iceshark7
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Re: Enigma translation - submit any updates now
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 21:44:15 +0200

> Dear translator,
>
> We got a bunch of fixes for the english key strings by user "Taztunes", a
> native english speaker. To avoid endless "fuzzy" translations in all po
> files we would like to update all po files to the new english key strings
> at once.
>
> If you made any additional translations or fixes to the po-file please
> submit the updates now. Otherwise please drop a short note that we know we
> can modify the po on our own.
>
> We will send you back the po files with the updated english strings for
> any further work on your side as soon as we can.
>
> Thanks for your cooperation.
>
> -- Ronald

This is the latest version of the Finnish translation file.

- Added some more text in brackets, for the level "The Document",
telling you that you should write the phrase in English in order to
complete the level. The translation affected onto the following strings:

#: po/level_i18n.cc:1670
#: po/level_i18n.cc:1671
#: po/level_i18n.cc:1672

- Changed the translation in the level "The Aztec Level" to translate
UK into Finland rather than UK in Finnish. This was made because
the "evil person" in the level was also renamed as a Finn, which
would make the story more realistic. Strings affected by this:

#: po/level_i18n.cc:837
#: po/level_i18n.cc:860

No additional msgid stings were made. All of the changes are just small
revisions, which might not stand the translation 100% but to make the
game more understandable and realistic. Please inform me if actions
like these were not allowed to be made when translating.

~Iceshark7~