[Enigma-devel] Finnish Translation/Localization

From: Iceshark7
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Finnish Translation/Localization
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 21:26:47 +0200

Thanks for your answers. The translation is done and hopefully also well
done.
I also tested it via the instructions from Ronald's message.

Into the next version of Enigma, you can mark me onto the contributors list
either as:

Mikke Surakka (Finnish Translation)

or

Mikke Surakka - Iceshark7 (Finnish Translation)

Which one ever suits best can be used onto the credit list. I would prefer
the later one but if the basis requires just a real name without an internet
nickname, then the first one will do fine. The full information is included
in the fi.po file anyway.

The name of the language should be marked as "Suomi".

I don't really want people to get be sued or pretending to be me or similar
actions which would be upset to me, so I hope the licenses are up to date
and such.

PS. There's no need to take this translation in. I translated this in 3 days
so there's a high chance it has misspells, bugs, et cetera. Anyone else
willing to tidy the file is more than welcome to do so.

~Iceshark7~