Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: Missing Public Ratings

From: Andreas Lochmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] BUG: Missing Public Ratings
Date: Sat, 25 Nov 2006 10:53:58 +0100

Raoul wrote:

In enigma-1.00-beta the last two levels in the Tutorial-pack ("Bye!"
and "Advanced Tutorial") don't have Public Ratings.
Yes, and there are some more. To be exact, all tutoriallevels don't have
ratings.

I thought about rating the tutoriallevels, too, but then decided
that certainly noone would miss them, as most of them would
have 1's everywhere.
Obviously, this was a wrong assessment :-)
Okay, I'll add the missing ratings soon, so they'll appear in 1.0.

@Markus:  Thank you very much for your bug reports, they
help us a lot, even when we don't answer immediately.

Greetings,
Andreas