[Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - alpha - request for level tests

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1.00 - alpha - request for level tests
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 23:27:56 +0100

On the way to Enigma 1.00 we reached another milestone - 1.00-alpha

We did freeze the engine for tests with all levels. You can download the
release from our developer ftp server at

ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/enigma-game/Enigma-w32-1.00-alpha.zip
ftp://ftp.berlios.de/pub/enigma-game/enigma-1.00-alpha.tar.gz

For reasons of security please make a backup of your scorefile
".enigmarc2" and all own levelpacks first.

Please have a look at the reference manual as it provides a lot of
information concerning the new features.

If you have questions concerning the new release please ask on the
developer mailing list - other may have the same questions.

Please report any errors and problems.

Note that the development of 1.00 is not yet totally frozen. F.e.
the last levelpack "Enigma VI" is not yet sorted and rated. But the
upcoming changes in the beta release should not cause any trouble or
incompatibilities.

Thanks for your help.

Best regards

- Ronald