Re: [Enigma-devel] crashes on linux gcc exception handling

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] crashes on linux gcc exception handling
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 11:13:43 -0400

Ping? I find it odd that nobody commented on the proposed patch
I included to enable compiling tolua++ while configured as
--enable-cxx-lua.

Did you happen to miss it?

Until you are able to deliver a patch for the tolua++ build, developers
can compile it with "--disable-cxxlua" as I explained in
"doc/README.mingw32".

I have what is more or less a solution.
It uses symlinks, because that is the easiest way to satisfy automake.
Before applying the patch you should simlink "tolua.c" and "toluabind.c" to
"toluacxx.cpp" and "toluabindcxx.cpp". (svn add them, of course)

If it is preferable to avoid symlinks, I have a few other things I could
try, but this
current way does seem to work.