Re: [Enigma-devel] ant33.lua runtime error under lua 5

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] ant33.lua runtime error under lua 5
Date: Sat, 12 Aug 2006 13:22:22 -0400

----- Original Message ----- From: "Tacvek" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 8:31 PM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronald Lamprecht" <address@hidden>
To: "Daniel Heck" <address@hidden>
Cc: <address@hidden>
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 5:52 PM

Hi Daniel,

Daniel Heck wrote:
It might be wise to look through the other antXX.lua levels to se if he
used the same thing elsewhere.

I just did, I couldn't find another occurrence of this particular "pattern".

I guess we found another one with a similar pattern that causes trouble:

Same problem. The same solution should work.

that would be "switchb    = function() cell{{switch1, switch2}}() end"
Unless somebody can figure out why the above is not working, I suggest using
the form I know works.

Perhaps petr can figure out what is wrong.
Basically all I chaned on that line is added "function() [...] end" and the "()" after the cell call. This is to ensure enigma knows not to send argurments to the callback, and then to call the function returned by cell, which is what used to be the callback. I'm honestly clueless why this is not working, since the nearly identical changes made by Daniel to ant33 work just fine.