[Enigma-devel] cool - this game is the best.

From: bradley kahl
Subject: [Enigma-devel] cool - this game is the best.
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 06:37:47 -0700 (PDT)

let me tell you how i came to like this game:
after my PC crashed, i asked a freind if he could help me fix it, he made a knoppix CD for me to use as a temporary operating system so i could save as many files as i could, while using the knoppix CD i found a game called enigma, i played it for a while, i started to like it, after i got to the last room of level one on the tatoral, i couldn't figure out how to get past it, i still don't know how to pass it though, after i reinstalled windows XP, i was looking for enigma for windows, i couldnt use knoppix for 2 reasons, 1. to advance, 2. i didn't want to screw up the PC again. i search for it every chance i could for 2 months, i gave up, then after another friend of mine installed linux on his 2nd drive, he told me that i could get enigma for XP, i asked him where, he gave me the link to the DL, and i put it in the sun download manager cuase i didn't want the internet screwing this file up, after the DL was done (2hrs, 13 min) i started to play it, again!!!
now i want to see if i could create a level of my own design but saddly, i do not know how to create codes, i don't know any programming yet, i'm taking a class this year in 11th grade if i can, last year i was hacked so my account privilages were taken, someone put restricted files that have no meaning to me in my account, and made it a hidden file or something, but whatever they did, i saw no trace of the file(s) in my account untill the guy told me about it. basically what i'm trying to say is, can you help me create a level? or give me tips? or something that helps? wow, this is the longest e-mail i have typed yet... one more thing, sence you guys are good with codes, graphics, ect... i was hoping you might be able to give me some tips on my sites: http://dataman9898.hyperboards.com/index.php (main) and 2nd'ary http://alchemistbk.proboards49.com/index.cgi well i check my mail every night, when i get on at 10:00pm - 2:00am, i'll wait for reply. i have to stop typing now cuase my PC is acting up again, talk to you later then.

[IMG]http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/bkahl/life.jpg[/IMG]
if that doesn't work: http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/bkahl/life.jpg

http://s24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/bkahl/ -- to see all my pics, well not even 10% of whats on my pc, i have over 1000, c ya.

life is but a dream