Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 16:29:52 -0400 (EDT)

Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
> Johannes Fortmann wrote:
>> - it still uses string, even though that's not included. Well, that's
[...]
>  and to adjust the
> return value of  sys_message_locale_name(). The fix will follow with my
> next patch.
>
> We will still need the fix of the includes.

I'm just now trying to build on a shiny new Macbook with an Intel
processor and MacOS 10.4 using the fink environment.

You still have the declaration

string language;

which doesn't compile, but as far as I can tell doesn't need any fix of
the includes, just a change to be

std::string language;

and it all builds and works fine!

 -- sidney