Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build
Date: Sun, 14 May 2006 23:25:35 +0100

On 5/14/06, Ronald Lamprecht <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Johannes Fortmann schrieb:
> On 5/5/06, Sidney Markowitz <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> On 05/06/2006 08:50 AM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
>> > Does the last config.ac patch by Johannes compile on 10.3.9? Can I
>> > commit it?
>>
>> Yes, it not only works, it is better than what I had, fixing a typo I
>> introduced to configure.ac

I commited the patch with r150.

Additionally I moved the Mac OS X system location detection code from
main.cc to ecl_sys_localename.cc. Could you please check and test this
change.

Thanks

Ronald

Won't work:
- it still uses string, even though that's not included. Well, that's
no problem, but
- it allocates a string on the stack, then returns a pointer to its
c_str(). I'm pretty sure that means instant death. Personally, I'd
revise the whole function to return an std::string; however, since my
build system seems hosed just now, I won't get to do that  (for the
next week, since I've got my exams and have to learn)...

Cheers,
Johannes