Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build
Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 14:19:15 +0100

On 5/5/06, Sidney Markowitz <address@hidden> wrote:
On 05/06/2006 08:50 AM, Ronald Lamprecht wrote:
> Does the last config.ac patch by Johannes compile on 10.3.9? Can I
> commit it?

Yes, it not only works, it is better than what I had, fixing a typo I
introduced to configure.ac

> BTW what about adding documentation, readme's,... to the zip?

I would rather see it as a compressed dmg file instead of a zip. Johannes,
could you do that?

That's no problem; I just used a .zip because it's smaller (I get 500
kb/s downstream, but only 15 or so up)...
The current stable version has the GPL, the standard readme, and a
piece on how to install the oxyd datafiles; seeing as we don't
advertise that anymore, the first two should be sufficient...
We should probably make a directory (i.e. "Enigma $version"), put
everything in there in a neat way, and .dmg it up.

ICBM, by the way, are of course "Intel Chip Based Macintoshes" :-)

Cheers,
Johannes

PS: Sidney gets this mail twice; I never seem to be able to just click
"Reply to all"...