Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma universal build
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 22:50:01 +0200

Johannes Fortmann wrote:
On 5/5/06, Sidney Markowitz <address@hidden> wrote:

On 05/05/2006 05:14 AM, Johannes Fortmann wrote:
> Sideney:
> This may just work under 10.3.9, or it might just crash and burn

The download works fine on my 10.3.9 system.

Does the last config.ac patch by Johannes compile on 10.3.9? Can I commit it?

Apparently it also works fine on the ICBMs. Yay!

That's great.

But I would recommend adding a note that this is a snapshot compile from the development trunk and not a tested release when you put it on a download server. Neither the level sorting nor the XML transition are finished! Users might run into incompatibilities with the next official release.

For purposes of developer exchange of intermediate compiles, bug report attachments, etc. I would prefer the ftp server at berlios.

BTW what about adding documentation, readme's,... to the zip?

- Ronald