[Enigma-devel] Patch to build Mac OS X disk image target

From: Sidney Markowitz
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Patch to build Mac OS X disk image target
Date: Tue, 02 May 2006 13:28:59 +1200

The attached patch to revision 143 adds another step to the make macapp
target that creates a compressed disk image file etc/enigma.dmg. That, I
think, is the preferred form for distributing the app bundle.

I added etc/enigma.dmg to the files deleted by make clean.

There is also what should be just a cosmetic change in src/Makefile.am,

-bundle_name := ../etc/Enigma.app
+bundle_name := $(top_builddir)/etc/Enigma.app

which I think is more consistent with the following lines, even if it
should not make a difference in practice.

By the way, I cannot run any levels on my mac since the change to the
new Lua code.

 -- sidney