[Enigma-devel] Link?

From: Yotam Elal
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Link?
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 20:40:19 +0200

Hello,

My name is Yotam Elal, I am a multimedia artist from Jerusalem.
After much research, I created the best concise collection of Freeware on the net.

Under Games I have a link to Enigma. Great game!
Can you add a link to www.concisefreeware.com on your site? (a lot of people can benefit)
The site is very unique because it contains a high quality collection and very short details.
I am currently trying to find ways to get the word out.

Concise Freeware - The best Freeware, Firefox Extensions, online services & special sites
http://www.concisefreeware.com/

If you want more information about me and my creations, you can check out http://www.yotamelal.com/
BTW If you like adventure games, I created a full length talkie with AGS.
    The game is called "The Quest To Zooloo", you can find it on both my sites.

Thank You
Yotam Elal