Re: [Enigma-devel] Possible way to remove file_zip.cc

From: Erich Schubert
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Possible way to remove file_zip.cc
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 01:30:42 +0200

Hello Ronald,
> Tacvek tried to use the "zipios++/zipios-config.h.in" as an undef for
> the false "zipios++/zipios-config.h" macro defs.

Ah, I see.
Well, how about making a file called "zipios-fix.h" with the appropriate
undef statements, then include "zipfile.h" and "zipios-fix.h"?
That would be a bit cleaner, IMHO.

Still the actual bug is in zipios, and should be fixed there. Once it's
fixed in zipios we can then remove this workaround again.

Debian has a zipios++ package, I don't know about other distributions. I
guess it's a rather esoteric library right now.

best regards,
Erich Schubert
--
     erich@(vitavonni.de|debian.org)    --    GPG Key ID: 4B3A135C     (o_
       Which is worse: ignorance or apathy? Who knows? Who cares?      //\