[Enigma-devel] Enigma 1 - I need help!!

From: Daniel Normington
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 1 - I need help!!
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 21:45:41 -0000

Hi,

I have been playing this game from time to time, but I am always stumped by Landscape 16 (Knock, knock)

All the hints have to say is: Listen carefully, look carefully.

What kind of hint is that? I can't even find the combination that opens the doors, despite shifting the four stones over the eight buttons is more positions than I'd care to count!

Can you help me? The hint has failed to.
Thanks, Daniel