Re: [Enigma-devel] correction

From: Tacvek
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] correction
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 22:36:54 -0500

----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Heck" <address@hidden>
To: <address@hidden>
Sent: Wednesday, January 04, 2006 2:57 PM

On Wed, 2006-01-04 at 13:38 +0300, Alain Busser wrote:
Finally isn't there a bug in "it-weight" because I don't have the
slightest idea of how one could win "too heavy?" : When I took several
"it-weight" I cannot pose them again and I don't have the place to
take the floppy...

:-) In doubt, reread the manual carefully.  It contains one crucial
hint...  It's not a problem with the weights...

Damn! And I had beaten the level the hard way.

Are there any other levels where you need to use this trick?