Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Reordering Enigma level packs.

From: Ronald Lamprecht
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Re: Reordering Enigma level packs.
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 10:38:43 +0200

Daniel Heck wrote:
Any ideas how we should go about the original plan of reordering the
levels? Oh, btw., I also added a way to reorder the levels inside a
level pack using the "+"/"-" and ">"/"<" keys.  The changes are *not*
written to disk, sorry, but it should help getting a better feeling for
a certain level order.

The "+"/"-" and ">"/"<" keys may not work in all languages - sorry I
noticed it immediatly when Daniel submitted the code, but postponed the fix.

Writing the modified indices to disk is a one liner since I added the
necessary write method with the history level pack:
(LevelPack_Enigma::save_index)

If there is urgent need we can branch the trunk for a special
save/overwrite index version. Otherwise I would prefer to switch the
indices to XML first and then to implement a more generalized modify and
save functionality.

Ronald