[Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.92 on OS X

From: Johannes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma 0.92 on OS X
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:38:21 +0200

I finally uploaded a Mac OS X build of 0.92 to http:// savannah.nongnu.org/download/enigma/Enigma-0.92-osx.zip . However, since I built it on Tiger, it is possible that this build will not run under 10.2. I'm trying to set up a cross-compiling environment for building a 10.2 compatible version, but that will likely take a while.

Please mail me if this build isn't working for you!

Thanks,
Johannes