[Enigma-devel] Small Bug in enigma-0.92

From: Barry Mead
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Small Bug in enigma-0.92
Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:59:17 -0700

Hi Daniel:

Thanks again for your wonderful contributions to the open source gaming
community.  I really love this game "enigma"  I have played almost every
level and used it for years now.  I noticed one tiny little bug in the 0.92
version that wasn't there in the 0.81 version.  It became apparent when
playing the "Enigma-2" level entitled "What a mess" that's duffy68.lua in
level file terminology.  The item of type "it-ring" used to vanish when used
in the 0.81 version of enigma, but in the 0.92 version it simply re-appears
at the place you used it.  This may be the new intended affect of this item,
but it makes the level "what a mess" (duffy68) way too easy compared to the
way it used to be.   I just thought you would like to know.  Have a wonderful
day.    Sincerely,   Barry Mead
--
Never trust software, if you can't read the source!