[Enigma-devel] Problems with Enigma

From: Dottie Hendryx \(formerly Keyes
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Problems with Enigma
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 09:46:07 -0700 (PDT)

Hi there

We just downloaded Enigma (from download.com) last night and we love the game, but then we changed it to a minimized screen and it wouldn't open again after we shut down the computer to have dinner.  It opens the window and you can here the music, but the cursor goes behind the window and nothing ever came up in the square.  We uninstalled and installed again and we have it back, but we can only use 256 K on the resolution and we seem to have a black mouse trail everywhere the mouse goes now.  It blocks out that part of the picture and stays black.  We checked the mouse settings on the computer and it does not show that the mouse should have that trail.  We have the mouse set at speed #7.

Is there something in the setting that needs to be fixed?  We have a new dell computer with XP on it.

Thanks!
Dottie