[Enigma-devel] Compiling Enigma on Solaris 10 x86

From: Moinak Ghosh
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Compiling Enigma on Solaris 10 x86
Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 18:53:46 +0530

Hi,

   I have compiled Enigma 0.92 on an AMD64 Laptop (Ferrari) running
Solaris 10 using the SUN Studio 10 compiler. I had to make a bunch of
source code modifications to get it to compile. I am really enjoying
this game for some time and wanted to contribute my modifications.

I have attached the context diffs in this email. Most of the changes
are to do with this:  typedef GraphicsState GS;

It appears that the identifier "GS" is clashing with some internal
identifier in the Studio 10 cc compiler. So I had to modify 3 files
to change GS to _GS. Otherwise the compiler throws zillions of errors.

Regards,
Moinak.