[Enigma-devel] screen of enigma

From: Frances Aldridge
Subject: [Enigma-devel] screen of enigma
Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 23:49:13 +0100

I had the previous version of Enigma on my computer which worked fine.

However my hard drive failed and I have had to download the latest version.  It is shifted out of the left side of the screen, with a black margin about 5cm wide on the right.

Should I just keep repeating downloading, until it fully fills the screen?  Or is there something else I can do?

Many thanks for your advice.  Frances Aldridge, England.