[Enigma-devel] Item opacity to laser light and a stone that blocks only

From: Karen Pouelle
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Item opacity to laser light and a stone that blocks only the black marble.
Date: Tue, 5 Jul 2005 21:55:54 +0000

I have two current limitations on a two-screen Enigma level I'm making:

First, an item that can not be picked up blocks laser light and I wish
it wouldn't.
Is there an item attribute that can be set per item instance to let
the light shine through?

Next, I wish to place a stone such that any actor except the black
ball can pass.  I don't know of any such stone, and I've tried a few.
I thought I'd ask before trying to design around the problem of
keeping only the black ball from passing through from one screen to
the next.

Thank you - hope someone can help!

Karen  "Pretzel"