Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels

From: Jacob Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Adding Levels
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:49:30 -0500

First get the level files (probably .lua and .png) under the
data/levels folder.  Go to data/levels under enigma (a relatively
recent version) and open whatever index_*.txt file you want to add the
new levels to (I usually choose "Enigma 3").  At the end (or anywhere
you want) add a line of the form { file=filename         name="Level
Name"        author="Author"}.  If your levels are in a folder inside
the "levels" folder, then "filename" should be changed to
foldername/filename.  "filename" should match the name given before
.lua and .png -- it is not necessarily the name displayed in enigma
for the level.  Then just start up enigma and the levels should
appear.

Jacob