[Enigma-devel] New sound effects

From: Vlad K.
Subject: [Enigma-devel] New sound effects
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 09:39:37 +0200

Hi all!

Daniel and I have exchanged a few emails about the sound effects package for Enigma, a couple of months ago, but since he seems to be tied down with other commitments, I have decided to take a more active role in development of Enigma sounds. I would have joined earlier, but I was tied down as well. For now I've released a package that was originally made for v.80. Please read all about it here: http://www.cellarofrats.com/?q=node/20

I have a desire to cover ALL sound events in Enigma, for future releases, and would like to discuss with you what/where/how and when. :)

Your feedback is more than welcome! ;)

Vlad K.