Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Daniel Heck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 10:30:33 +0200

Mike,

it's a little strange that you experience a slopier mouse control,
because we did not change the way mouse events are handled in Enigma
0.91.  What you *may* notice however is that the screen updates are now
limited to 50Hz, whereas they used be close to 100 on sufficiently fast
computers.  But this should not affect the mouse controls, only the
screen update, so the marble *appears* to be sloppier but really
isn't... I'm not sure that's the correct explanation for your problem.

Can you name a level where the contrast is too low? You can try to
change the gamma correction in the options menu (it doesn't work on
Windows in full screen mode yet).

Cheers,
Daniel

> This being open source software... Is there anything a novice like
> myself can do to correct these issues?

Yes, report them :-)