[Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload

From: Johnnes Fortmann
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Mac OS X version upload
Date: Fri, 13 May 2005 17:17:45 +0200

I have built the OS X version of 0.91, but I don't seem to be able to upload it. I've already checked that it is signed with the key corresponding to the one I uploaded to savannah; the ftp upload to the incoming direcory works, but the file doesn't get copied to the downloads area for enigma. Are there any special incantations or something?

Maybe I lack the right to upload anything to the enigma files area?

Any pointers?

Greetings,
Johannes