Re: [Enigma-devel] Suddenly released?

From: dheck
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Suddenly released?
Date: Fri, 29 Apr 2005 13:18:03 +0200

Zitat von Johnnes Fortmann <address@hidden>:

> I think it's quite suboptimal that there hasn't been any release
> announcement for Enigma 0.90.

Even more subversively, version 0.91 has been released in the meantime...

I always intended to write an "official" announcement after uploading
the updated home page, but I didn't get around to it.  I'm actually glad
I didn't do it for Enigma 0.90, which had two stupid Showstoppers,
but I will certainly do so for Enigma 0.91, which seems to be very
stable so far.

Consider this the official enigma-devel announcement, if this does not
unveil any further showstoppers, I will send out a proper "press release"
during the next week.

Sorry, I'm swamped with work these days.. :-(

- Daniel