[Enigma-devel] Unusual Meditation Landscape

From: brussell
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Unusual Meditation Landscape
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 2004 08:13:16 +1300

I set up a level in which you have to MAIL DYNAMITE to the other side instead
of the pits already being there. (ver-0.81) I'd like to see how people think of
it.

I'm starting to do mailing/bombing levels now. Has anyone followed those trends?
And WHY is it that there is only 1 level with mail in it?(also ver-0.81. can't
get 0.9-b yet.)
---
:)