Re: [Enigma-devel] Top par

From: Ron Scott
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Top par
Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 03:30:33 +0000

I tried this level out in 0.90-beta and Ingo was right -- it doesn't work. When I tried it in 0.90-alpha, however, it did work. I don't know what the problem is -- maybe there was some change in exactly how switches work between versions. As far as I can tell, there isn't anything in the code that would cause this or any behavior of objects I'm using that is clearly version-specific.

Jacob Scott (Duffy)

At 05:30 PM 11/29/2004 +0100, Ingo van Lil wrote:
On 28 Nov 2004, Markus Laire wrote:

> If I'm right, there should now be only 28 levels without par-times:
>
> >. #23  duffy96   "Alien Glyphs 2"

Tried that. I'm sure I broke the code, found the intended solution and
did everything right, but the door still doesn't open. I even checked
the source, but I failed to find the bug.

        Cheers,
            Ingo