[Enigma-devel] Enigma

From: Veronica Daniels
Subject: [Enigma-devel] Enigma
Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 10:16:26 -0000

Hi,

Brilliant game - here's hoping you guys have lots of spare time so you can continue to take up mine with a VERY addictive game. (I played Oxyd and Per Oxyd and was totally addicted to that as well, so am delighted to have found Enigma!)

We have a Mac (OS 8.1) and a PC (Windows XP). I have downloaded on the PC, but now my son has taken over my game. I was hoping to download on my Mac so I could play whenever I wanted to, but cannot find any info about Enigma for OS's below X. Can you help?

Also, where can I find some info about Enigma No 34 'Send More Money'. I cannot find anything at all and have totally run out of ideas. Is it timed - do I have to wait 24 hours or something - or could it be something to do with the system clock? PLEASE give me a clue before I go completely mad!

Many, many thanks for a wonderful game - you are saints! Please keep up the good work.

Regards,
Veronica Daniels
(e-mail address: address@hidden)