Re: [Enigma-devel] Oxyd level pack, #65

From: Timm Ganske
Subject: Re: [Enigma-devel] Oxyd level pack, #65
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 16:38:08 +0100

I received an email from a French Enigma player who suggests the
modification depicted in the attached screenshot.  The idea is to force
the player to complete the sokoban puzzle so that both marbles can move
to the top room.  I like the idea, but I haven't finished the level
myself--would it still be solvable with this change?

Cheers,
Daniel
Enigma-devel mailing list
address@hidden