[Enigma-devel] OT: Thriller

From: MetalSnake
Subject: [Enigma-devel] OT: Thriller
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 11:28:48 +0200

Hello,

sorry for the OT post but I don´t know where else I could ask.

I started to play Thriller NT (from Hintzen & Verwohlt) on the Atari ST a month ago. now I´m stuck in Level 80. I can´t move the numbers in their places because one is at the top and three are on the bottom so when I press up to get the one into it´s place all other move out of their place and vice versa.

Does anyone remember how to solve that level? Thanks in advance.

greetings Christian